ISPA and the ZACR are very pleased to announce that the 13th iWeek annual Internet industry conference will be held at the Indaba Hotel in northern Johannesburg from 17-19 September 2014.
iWeek is South Africa’s leading annual Internet industry conference, and has been held each year since 2001.
iWeek brings together all of South Africa’s major Internet organisations for a series of presentations, workshops, training programs and social events. The event partners for 2014 are:
- The Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA)
- The Wireless Access Providers’ Association (WAPA)
- The ZA Central Registry (ZACR)
- The ZA Domain Name Authority (ZADNA)
Each year, iWeek covers a number of topics of relevance to the South African Internet industry, including:
- Communications / Internet policy and regulation in South Africa
- Trends in fixed line and wireless Internet services
- Global Internet governance developments
- Domain name developments (globally and for .ZA)
- Internet exchange points
- Combating spam
- ISP best practices
- Internet industry trends